Windows 7

How fast does it run? Faster then Vista? I'm hoping programs are fairly compatable with it. Does it still have the sidebar? Even though it is a massive slowdown on startup...

yes everything I have tried so far works. Photoshop, windows live messenger, 7 zip, utorrent, frostwire. It even had my network cards all set up before windows was even finished installing and asked me what my default network was.

My games work too. Need for speed undercover, GTA san andreas, dawn of war,

it only uses 25% of memory with programs open too firefox, messenger , wmp

Wow, that sounds pretty good. I can't wait for this to come out... How big is the download for it?

yeah bout a 3Gb download and dont be suspicous when you burn the ISO to disk it appears to have no contents??? there is some invisible file on there??

for me it does seem to run alot faster than vista cant comment on program compatibility just yet.

drivers really good as stated before suppors dual screen on default drivers.

sound was done / network was done all good

well bad news then, what works with vista works with 7 so you prolly won't get that to work

I have the 64 bit version for Vista, idk what I will do with the new one... 64 or 32 bit? I only have 4gb of Ram... and nothing is really 64 bit threaded yet.

go 32 bit.

i have 4Gb on a 32bit system fir a while and it showed 3.5Gb RAM now 2Gb to 3.5Gb is still a BIG jump and it makes a really big difference who cares bout th 512Mb.

yes everything I have tried so far works. Photoshop, windows live messenger, 7 zip, utorrent, frostwire. It even had my network cards all set up before windows was even finished installing and asked me what my default network was.

My games work too. Need for speed undercover, GTA san andreas, dawn of war,

it only uses 25% of memory with programs open too firefox, messenger , wmp

does that mean superfetch is disabled in windows 7?

Back
Top Bottom