Annoying little problem

could be a driver issue seen controls like that not work anymore cos the drivers werent installed

I took off the switch cover and unplugged it and plugged it back in (what a bitch that was) and now they were lit up for a minute and they just went out again. Buttons still work fine though........grrrrr

Celegorm, I'd like to know how you get that little tiny ribbon cable back into the connector where it belongs! It was hard!

Lots and lots of practice, that's about all i can say. Give drivers a shot though who knows, it may do something.

The top half of the connector is the lock. Pull it out till it clicks then slide the ribbon in. Then push the lock back in place. I've seen that used a lot on laptops to keep ribbons from coming unplugged.

LED's are able to go out, but they have such an unusually long life that if you have more than one out, its most likely a short or disconnect somewhere.

I dont think LEDS are supposed to go out. Maybe its a different type of light. Do any of the buttons around those work? Maybe try calling HP, sounds like something that is going to have to be replaced.

LED's do go out. The majority of them last at least 30,000 hours. Or, they could have just burnt out.

where* you that kid that tries burning 6hours of movie on a 4.7gbdvd disk?

"Where"? That's not right...it's spelled "were". I hate it when people make spelling mistakes...or correct already correct spelling with incorrect spelling.

Back
Top Bottom