Kaspersky Internet Security

myles363

In Runtime
i got this kaspersky internet security free with my laptop for 2009. does anyone know if its good? should i keep and use it or try to sell it and get something else? what else is good fro full protection? its worth about 80 bucks so if i could sell it i could get something else. i have norton and it slows my system down...thanks for the help.

Everyone here knows that Norton is bad! I have NOD32 and its the best AV I ever used, it doesnt hurt ur resources and is a VERY good in catching shit.

I heard good things about kaspersky, but some of the comparison charts that i seen in the past, plus the feedback from people NOD32 is the winner :)

Hope this helps

Cheers

Kaspersky is way better than Norton.

Norton is unnecessarily heavy on the PC so don't bother with it.

I personally use free AVG and have done for a year without a single problem although i'm gonna check out NOD32.

So use Kaspersky over Norton.

i started using it when my bank gave it me for free. i like it, doesnt make your pc slow, and seems to do a good job :)

Kaspersky is OK, you got it for free so use it while your subscription is valid then if you don't want to pay for the renewal remove it and use AVG or Comodo that's free and adequate

I used to have Comodo, but when I reinstalled my OS on the new build I didn't want to mess with all the settings I had to change before so I decided to use AVG and Spybot. Hasn't let me down yet.

i know norton sucks....its 2008 and i wasnt gunna change and go buy something else not that 2009 is lass than a month away im changing...i think what ill do is try to sell it till 2009 and if is does sell, then try out that AVG free. thanks if it doesnt sell, then just use it.

Yeah your right, Norton sucks. Most of the time it cant even pick up stuff! Personally i think NOD 32 is amazing.. Norton 360/ 2009 or whatever they will bring out will be rubbish. Stick to professional names.

Back
Top Bottom