day's of gas dropping done?

we still have to make the batteries lst longer, be stronger and smaller, and not ruin the earth. But other than that, that is a very viable option.

Oh no doubt, really every alternative fuel solution out there has to improve vastly before it'll be practical on a large scale. I just hope we start moving in a forward direction with at least one of them:p

I still think electricity is the best idea. Think about it, Use electricity. It works the same as today's hybrid. As the tires turn, that produces energy, which in turn, charges the battery.

I still think electricity is the best idea. Think about it, Use electricity. It works the same as today's hybrid. As the tires turn, that produces energy, which in turn, charges the battery.

I think that's a good idea as well. My top two choices are electricity and hydrogen fuel cells. My bottom line is I'll support any proposal out there if it reduces our dependence on foreign oil. I don't think just one idea is the solution. I think we need electricity, hydrogen fuel cells, hybrids, and anything else we can use because in all likelihood there could be more than one solution to our energy problems.

But if its powered by electricity then you can't do that. It needs to be running off the charge, unless you are like coasting down a hill.

And batteries can only be cycled so many times. Can't charge them 100000000 times and expect them to work well.

As to the coal thing, you have remember that if when people say we have 'x years of coal left' thats based on how much we use now for electricity, etc, and if you throw in powering 100s of Millions of cars then your coal supply won't last nigh long enough to be an efficient solution.

No it won't. And neither will water. When you live in a dry country like Australia the last thing you want to be doing is using precious water to run cars.

Yes, But wouldn't buying a a battery once a year be a lot cheaper than buying gas every week? And, it would be more environment friendly. And more efficient. Hybrid cars are a lot closer than you think. As the wheels turn, it recharges the battery. While stop lights, it uses gas. So if they could get it to run off battery while at stop lights, then there will be no need for gas. I don't know about you, But Id rather replace a battery 2 times a year, than pay $50 a week for gas ( Which is how much i actaully do spend) That would be, $2400 a year for gas, As to $150 a year for battiers.

No it won't. And neither will water. When you live in a dry country like Australia the last thing you want to be doing is using precious water to run cars.

The amount of water on this earth hasn't changed. Not sure what could be said about coal.

Water is the most unintelligent thing. We are having global warming, Which means all the ice is melting. If we start using water, What happens when that is all gone if 200 years? That will kill all marine life, which means no food for us. And we are out of water, then we die.

Back
Top Bottom