What OS do you use currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (NEW) What OS do you use currently?

Do not like Vista, Run XP SP3. I think this is the best one from windows family.

Vista Home Premium 32-bit all the way.

Are you mad! Vista is absolutely rubbish!! Even Ubuntu beats it... Windows XP is the best and most realible. Vista cant run many programs, takes 1GB! just the run the dam thing, even MAC OS X doesnt take that. Vista has way too much GUI crap.. XP and OS X all the way, then Vista. As for Ubuntu, you just rule.

Are you mad! Vista is absolutely rubbish!! Even Ubuntu beats it... Windows XP is the best and most realible. Vista cant run many programs, takes 1GB! just the run the dam thing, even MAC OS X doesnt take that. Vista has way too much GUI crap.. XP and OS X all the way, then Vista. As for Ubuntu, you just rule.

The same thing was said about XP when it came out. It's an ever-lasting cycle. and no, I'm not mad. I have it on three computers now without issue. The only people with issues now are people trying to run it with out dated hardware, peripherals, and software.

Yes, i know the same thing was said when XP came out, but it was doing a better success then this at its stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom