Car Thread!

It's a sad day in motorsport.

Subaru has officially left WRC, following Suzuki. Porsche has also dropped it's factory team from ALMS next season after Audi withdrew from the series. Earlier this month Honda also withdrew it's F1 team from the 2009 season.

What a shame...

It's a sad day in motorsport.

Subaru has officially left WRC, following Suzuki. Porsche has also dropped it's factory team from ALMS next season after Audi withdrew from the series. Earlier this month Honda also withdrew it's F1 team from the 2009 season.

What a shame...

WAT?

Anyone know a good brand that makes Stealth amber bulbs?? I wanna get rid of the amber on my headlights, I wanna tint the side marker and get rid of the amber bulbs.

I really wish my car had ESC! It's the reason why my parents won't let me drive in the snow. I tried arguing with them saying that it's just as dangerous as my mom driving her car because hers is RWD while mine is FWD. The fact that I have FWD would make up for the ESC...but they didn't buy it.

WTF?!?!? Why did everyone quit?

Financial crisis I suppose is the biggest reason, but I imagine the FIA changing the WRC series from the "WRC" class to "S2000+" class cars had a big factor in the decision to not run a factory works team next season.

Oh and Audi has also pulled it's factory team from the European Le Mans Series as well.

I would imagine NASCAR fans should worry as well. Stock car racing might be in trouble if the Big Three do go under considering if GM, Chrysler and Ford all pulled out of NASCAR, all that would be left would be...Toyota.

Back
Top Bottom