THE biggest problem. no joke

ok now we are getting somewhere. i have not lost all my data. when i tryed what the page said R did nothin. but when i was looking at all the partions guess what. norton ghost had made its own partion. so i deleted it. now the drive is detecable buy the os that i just wiped on a disk to use the computer.

when i try booting to the drive it says no bootable content. probably cuase the boot records is not fixed yet

but what do i click on i hate these thing it is like where the fuck is walldo. its not the big coler thing in the middle of the page. thats a add

i can get power iso or nero. do i mount or burn or the file has a read me file. i am guesssing

had to burn as image file to make bootable but i got it. idk what to do ill just play with it

ok the ubcd i think fixed it. although it didnt say shit when i pressed y for yes when i pick choice 5 which was restore normal mbr. but i am still not sure what and how i fixed it which pisses me off because i want to be able to say what i did. but thats for the cd. rep

Back
Top Bottom