hack iphone 3g

np any questions let me no
And someone please help me out in my other thread about my site!

Why would anyone need a jailbreaking guide? Just download QuickPWN and follow it's instructions, it's all very simple.

I'm getting my iPhone in 4 days 2 hours 27 minutes and 52 second from this post!! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! I'M GONNA JAILBREAK THAT BITCH BEFORE I DO ANYTHING ELSE!

drumthrasher
first off dont curse second
second not every one is so good at hacking and need help so dont talk

If QuickPWN seems hard to you, then you have some problems. The newest version if it is sooooooo easy, and it tells you exactly what to do and when to do it.

Your whole guide is based on Quickpwn..anyone could of just read the instructional files on how to use Quickpwn and they would be fine.

wo wo wo wo every1 calm lets jus take a moment here and appreciate that this guide was created out of good will.

you didnt pay to read it you havent lost anything and i KNOW there are people out there that will find this guide useful.

i did it just fine but people in my school have no idea what there doing

dont worry you cant brake it worse comes to worse you restore it in itunes

Well tbh, not so true, flashing and playing with phones can easily brake it, seen it before with a psp and a nintendo, both not mine either nor did I even chip/hack them as I wouldn't + don't know how, after a while the psp broke, it stops from time to time and switches of, the nintendo on the other hand just crashes at the screen.

after a while things do break, but some things don't sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't, just like me, I plugged my removable harddrive in my ps3 along time ago and it wiped it clear, why? don't know. But I went mad.

Going past warranty can damage things, and if it does get damaged, you can't return it, and it's worthless unless you sell it as broke on ebay and get 20pound.

Anyhow, I would love to jailbreak mine but it just never does it, I have tried researching and so many people have the same problem, all I can do is wait till their is a itouch firmware update so I can update and then crack it with jailbreak.

Back
Top Bottom