Reporter Chucks shoes at George W Bush

Haha, btw, a friend mentioned to me today that if this had happened in the US, say the White House, that journalist would be dead because the secret service would have shot him almost instantly after he threw the first shoe. True or false?

I'd say severely wounded. They would want the guy for interrogation.

Haha, btw, a friend mentioned to me today that if this had happened in the US, say the White House, that journalist would be dead because the secret service would have shot him almost instantly after he threw the first shoe. True or false?

Your friend is an idiot. You can't just kill somebody because they threw their shoe. They would have been tasered.

XD
That reminded me of the good times! I forgot what he did wrong now . . .

Well, I still want to know what this guy who is shoeless is going be charged with. How many years?

False. If you watch the vid, President Bush holds out his hand at one of the secret service guys waving them off.

Got hand it to him for dodging the shoes. That guy was up close and he really chucked them things.

"That was a size 10 shoe he threw at me, you may want to know.

z7shysterical.gif

Back
Top Bottom