LOL Flash Drive

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Well folks just something that made me smile today.

i cam home from work and i was gonna take a film round my girlfriends to watch from my comp to her i was lookin for my 8Gb flash drive and i couldnt find it anywhere.

ive just come home from my GF's to hang my washing out and it was in my jean pocket lol.

for a laugh i though well lets give it a shot.

plugged it in and its working lol and the data on it was all fine aswell.

made me smile.

i guess it makes sense i mean there are no moving parts but still electrical current and water dont mix..... oh well im happy

the flash drive uses flash memory yes? surely it needs some electrical current to function does it?

But yeah, it's cool when stuff like that happens. When you expect something bad to happen but it doesn't :)

edit: Yeah, it does. But I'm assuming it wasn't dripping with water when you plugged it in :D

if its dry when it has electricity in it then i suppose it should work just fine, and it did :) pretty cool lol

one of my friends did the same thing with a PS2 memory card. I worked fine, and all his saves seem to work.
But he still went out and got a new one just in case it gives out. Which i think it did after a couple of months.

Mine died after a couple month after going through the wash... I still need to buy a new one, lol.

backup your data as the solder points will slowly corrode away and you will be left with a non-working flash drive even though it works now.

Back
Top Bottom