FS: 2 year old HP

Thanks Joga, I'll see if I can make some post flyers in the the apartment clubhouse. I want build myself a new computer because I could use an upgrade. But first I need to sell this thing. how much do you think I could get for it if someone not tech-savvy bought it. I don't want to rip them off but is $450-500 a good range for somebody who doesn't know much of anything about PC's.

Oh, and offense taken. I know your computer is way better than mine. I want to build myself a $1500 dollar machine but I just don't think I could I could that low. :D I either have to go really great or budget. IDK why???? Now all I need is a job 2 get the other $2000 but nobody's hiring around here because the economy sucks. I'm almost 18 and I don't have a job and never have had one. How f**king pathetic is that? I guess you can't call me an over achiever with a 2.3 or so GPA either.

And the only reason that I have an HP is because I didn't know anything worth a crap about computers two years ago when my grandpa bought me this for $1300.

offers still welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom