Car Thread!

Teaser just for you Alvino :)

IMG_2624.jpg

The struts are on the truck for delivery to my house but they aren't here yet. Where are they?!?!?!

OK, So my car has been making weird noises lately, Its a 2003 Dodge Neon SE. Whenever I hit bumps it makes like a scrunching noise. I though it was the splash gaurd, but that all came off in last snow storm. If I pop the hood, and stand on the front and bounce, i can hear the noise.

I am thinking its something suspension. Any ideas? The car still drives just fine, but the noise is really annoying. and when I hit the speed bumps at the uni, everyone looks at me weird.

Driving home today was less than exciting. People have no clue how to drive in the snow around here. Nice pic though.

I hate when people dont know how to drive in the snow... When it's dry out, they can gun it and make it accross the street... But now, they keep trying to do that... while there minivan front wheels are on snow and ice, so they spin or a minute, then they make it out right in front of me, and I have to hit the breaks.... ugh... havent hit any idiots yet though...

Today, I pulled out onto my road, and put it in drive... didnt move an inch. I dont even tap the pedel and my tires break free... At least 2inch of ice... finally a snow plow came by and threw sand down, 30 minutes of work, and I finaly started moving and made it to the paved roads... I could barely walk on my road let along drive, lol. At a lot melted today, but it will all freeze tonight... but it will freeze the sand on top too I hope. I'm tired of fall... lets get winter rolling, lol.

Back
Top Bottom