Screen in split into 6 I need help !!!

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
ok...so i haev a moniter pluged into my laptop, just a normal 1024 x 768

i dont know if that helps or not, but i need this fixed

im running Vista home premium 32b, and i was running Photoshop CS2, and winamp, and a few tabs with Google Chrome

all of a sudden, the laptop locks up, and frezzes, and the music is loopin at like an 8th of a second. it was really annoying, so i just manually turned it off, and tured it back on, and this is wat i saw

DSCF0484.jpg

thats me just trying to get into safe mode, it dosent say theres an error or ne thing

this has gota be a driver issue, cause i cant get pased the windows vista loading screen, even in safe mode (il ltry again later)

but if i is a driver issue, and i could somehow get onto my lappy, i dont know where to find one.

i havea www.ibuypower computer, and the card is a 8400g m 256mb

please help u guys, i got exams this week, and all my notes are on my lappy

EDIT: i got into windows using safe mode, but still 6 screens, im trying in regular mode, hopefully it just takes time ti get in, but still 6 screens

neat. yes driver problem for sure. do you have any disk that came with the laptop

ya, its running now

i searched the web, adn some people said to similar cases that the video card is done :(

i hope thats not the case, but if it is, what could i do?

Depends, if it is an onboard video card then you need a whole new motherboard. If it is a peripheral video card then it should be replaceable and you could probably just take it to a service shop.

system restore did nothing :( :( :(

i contacted ibuypower, i hope to god they can do something

Back
Top Bottom