The easiest £400 you'll ever make

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Hi Guys,
As a few of you know I run a web hosting company DualServe. Anyway, i'm going into quite a bulky time in my GCSEs at the moment and i haven't the time to work as actively on running DualServe, and marketing etcetera. So basically what i've decided to do was offer a reseller account on our 99.9% uptime servers. The account will allow you to sell the hosting on to other people to make money. You could also keep the hosting yourself and host a big lump of websites on it.

My prices are very competitive for reselling and include WHM cPanel and Fantastico on your account and any of your users account's that you want to give it to.

I have either two packages of
5gb storage and 60gb bandwidth for £45/$70(~US) Sale Price
Or just the one package of
10gb storage and 130gb bandwidth for £85/$125(~US) SALE PRICE

These prices are in Great British Pounds and United States Dollars, and are for the whole year. I don't charge start-up fees or 'connection charges'. You pay that lump sum, you get the business for a year, it pays for itself early on and then you're in the black for the rest of the year. At the end of the year you renew for another lump fee which we will guarantee to be less than the prices above.

Buy for £85. Sell 100 packages of 100mb for £5 a year and you make a huge mark up, £415 profit.

I don't mind who they go to, but i'd give preference to whomever comes first. These deals wont be available for long and if you're interested you should PM me or reply to this post.

The packages will allow you to sell an unlimited number of accounts and all of your users will receive as many of the following features as you're willing to give em.
• cPanel
• Fantastico Software Library
• RV Site Builder
• Triple Webmail
• Graphical Website Statistics
• Video Help
• Email Spam Filter
• Back-Ups
• Web Disk Access
• Password Protection
• IP Denial
• Custom Error Pages
• Apache Handlers
• Cron Jobs
• SSH Access
• Loads of free software
• 99% Uptime
• PHP 5.2.6
• MySQL 5.0.51a
• Access via an IP Address

PS. I'd be quite happy for you to go and split the cost with some mates if it helps so long as the payment is received in full. Hit me back if you're interested.
PSS. I will help you through the grass roots of getting your business setup and will get you on track ASAP.

I suppose i could for a well repped cf member like you Neodude, You interested? Lukaszr was earier on but he didnt get back to me then the old thread got closed so...

Anyway, post me back, let's chat.

I'll answer any questions you want mate. Ask away and i'll tell you as best i can.

There so easy to sell. WHM makes it really simple to set up accounts on the servers and marketing can be done through friends, local press, on forums like CF for example or online through SEO's and affiliation. No previous knowledge is required at all to get going and it's a great way to pull in money quick (so long as you're willing to put in that little bit of work, marketing and customer support if you wanna offer it).

I can also point you to a piece of software that means that the packages literally sell themselves, you set up your site and this piece of software and it deals with payment and account creation, no help necessary.

Prices in AUD:
£45 becomes $101, lets call it one hundred with potential to make $470 profit
£85 becomes $195, with potential to make $940

Cool let me know when you want it Neo. PM or thread reply, either way is good.

Just had an idea. Since Lukaszr and Neodude both wanna get into this you guys could always split the cash (and the risk) and do it together. If you're interested let me know.

Back
Top Bottom