User bars

what does that matter? if we we're allowed a userbar new members would notice this and end up bringing in more new members. it would make the forum more "fresh" or newer. i think its a great idea

it may not make a ton of new users stay, but its things like that which make a forum worth staying at. if i see a forum with the default phpbb3 theme ill have a quick look then never visit it again. theyve just put no effort into it.
Theres nothing wrong with this forum, but it has no advantage over others whatsoever. both CF and rapidgaming have a pretty low member count, especially for 2 good domains. i just dont see why we cant have like a blog / system that lets users upload reviews instead of dumping them in the forums, and then custom user sigs, and stuff like that. i know a forum is about the posts, but theres so much more that can be done. i mean if you click any of the links at the top of the page you get unfinished pages/no theme on them. i mean not even the christmas logo is the right size.
cf is still a great place but sometimes it takes a bit of ranting to get things done. i mean if david is busy then there are plenty of skilled members here that could prepare the images/blogs/whatever that needs doing. i mean lets face it, if the 30 of so very active members left this forum then there wouldnt really be a forum, so its a close community, and we just want to make it better.

Back
Top Bottom