Omg Yayayayaya Finally!!!!

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;876906 said:
No luck getting online here either. I'm getting this message.

Request timed out
/HUBPS3_SVML/ACCOUNT/SP_Login_Submit.jsp

I did get connected once but it dropped almost instantly. I'll try back later tonight.
Not trying to steal your thread here...
But with EVDO you can play online with no lag? And you don't break the 5gb limit? lol

Not trying to steal your thread here...
But with EVDO you can play online with no lag? And you don't break the 5gb limit? lol

Dude ever since I got my Parabolic Grid setup with my Inteligain amp I have no big problems playing online. I run a ICS setup from my PC to PS3. It lagged bad when I had it setup through Wifi. With ICS my PS3 pings around 100-120ms on speedtests.

For the most part I don't lag much as long as the server isn't to far out. I can't host big matches though. Sometimes my tower will get overloaded though. That results in 500ms+ pings for short periods of times. It only happens a few times a month though for maybe an hour or so. I just don't play when it does that.

But ya I play pretty much every game without much issue.

I constantly go over my cap. As a matter of fact right now I'm at 5.2GB for the month and it doesn't reset till the 23rd lol. But I have an old contract with no overages. So its a soft cap and I have not been throttled yet.

Here is some of my test stats from within the VZW manager.

VZWStats.jpg

On a side note I finally got my Verizon retail map. I submitted a Bona Fide retail request form with them and I'm now a local Aggregator. If I can get 46 signatures within my district they'll bring 3MB DSL to my area! Just waiting on a warmer weekend though to get started on that.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;876906 said:
No luck getting online here either. I'm getting this message.

Request timed out
/HUBPS3_SVML/ACCOUNT/SP_Login_Submit.jsp

I did get connected once but it dropped almost instantly. I'll try back later tonight.

keep trying. i got in and its frickin cool lol

Back
Top Bottom