No audio after format

Choose the bottom option.
ok after i chose that it moved to another poage with abunch of links and i chose the top link Windows 98Gold/98se/Me/2000/XP/2003(32/64 bits) for Driver only. For Windows 98 SE, DirectX(R)8 is required to enable advanced features. (Executable file)

During installation same thing happen windows shut off and rebooted but this time it booted back normal.

Why does it keep doing this ??

What MOTHERBOARD do you have? if your not sure take the side panel off and look there.

Try this link and see if it helps http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=bph07154&lc=en&dlc=&cc=us&lang=&product=83502

Not sure if i got the correct details but this is all I seen.

On the strap like piece coming of the board it says
CPU Board
HP P/N 5183-9948
Rev: 'B'
Vender ID: 10146

Then also on the board there is a sticker with bar code abd bunders
(2) 30011 368 01158

Hope this helps!

Not sure if i got the correct details but this is all I seen.

On the strap like piece coming of the board it says
CPU Board
HP P/N 5183-9948
Rev: 'B'
Vender ID: 10146

Then also on the board there is a sticker with bar code abd bunders
(2) 30011 368 01158

Hope this helps!

Did you try that link I gave you? as it is for audio problems for the HP PAVILLION 532W, included in it is the no mixer devices you stated on you 1st post.

Did you try that link I gave you? as it is for audio problems for the HP PAVILLION 532W, included in it is the no mixer devices you stated on you 1st post.
Yea ,I tried a few things from that link with the details that it gave and still no luck.

Download and install this: Microsoft QFE Update (KB835221) to Support UAA Bus Driver. Then install the SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio Driver again.
Ok just tried to install that and it gives me this message.This is only to be used by HP consumer pcs preinstalled with wondows XP.Your PC does not meet the reqirement,update is being arborted.

Back
Top Bottom