MicroPhone Issues

xxguit3rxx

Baseband Member
Hey,

I have recently been having issues with my microphone, I have tried many things, I even bought a new mic and the problems have still been occuring, and its not my drivers, because my friend has them and they work the same, i am using onboard audio on the ASUS P5N-D motherboard.

---------
Here is my problem:

When using Ventrilo or any other form of communication when speaking through my mic the other people can hear me but when they start talking they can hear themselves from my mic much louder, and on my end I can hear them too and it gets staticy.

This has occurred on past headsets, I have also tried headphones with desktop mic's but it still occurs.

Please Help,
Much Appreciated
---------

I have a pair of headphones on my head, with a little desktop mic clipped to the headphone cord, and how exactly do i run the mic setup?

I would really like some answers on this, it gets really annoying, especially if no one is willing to suggest a solution. I have tried many things on this, yet nothing works, its happened with multiple mics, bother headsets and desktop, really annoying. And the guys in vent are dicks when I try to ask them if its better or not because they dont want to hear themselves

BUMP...BUMP..?

No one will help? I cant get an answer anywhere, and I would rather try to get an answer here and possibly fix it then spend money on a new sound card.

This problem has occurred with all of my mics, so I don't know, its the soundcard.

Try adjusting the MIC input level in the audio interface.

You should have an audio driver for your motherboard and the driver will include settings for the 7.1 surround sound, effects and the mixer.

Treat the mixer like a real one. Have the MIC input too high and I reckon you, and the receiver, will get some weird sound problems.

Go to

START > CONTROL PANEL > SOUND > then it is one of the tabs in there you can configure your microphone.

This will adjust the volume of you mic to your voice so that it is not too loud or too quiet.

Go to

START > CONTROL PANEL > SOUND > then it is one of the tabs in there you can configure your microphone.

This will adjust the volume of you mic to your voice so that it is not too loud or too quiet.

As above and...

You might also have the 'Audio Console' icon on your task bar. Again, it depends if you installed the audio drivers for your mobo.

Right click on this to get to the mixer options.

Back
Top Bottom