Did i just get free beer.... :D :D

send me one!

i turn 18 on saturday, so i need to have a few beers coughlegallycough

on a side note, what do you guys recommend for beers? for the most part ive been drinking cheap stufff, thats easy to get like Coors and to be honest i kinda wanna move on from that stuff,

Damn you people back in Canada. I'm 19 and the US government thinks its alright for you to die in a war before you can even enjoy a beer. :rolleyes:

on a side note, what do you guys recommend for beers? for the most part ive been drinking cheap stufff, thats easy to get like Coors and to be honest i kinda wanna move on from that stuff,

well some of my personal favorites are, MooseHead, Alexander Kieths, Sleeman, Moslon Canadian, Honey Brown. Just a few, its really all an opinion of taste you see :)

The only time you should be drinking cheap American piss-water is when you're playing an alcoholic game like Beer Pong. If you're going to drink beer, drink the good stuff.

Mmm...I'm craving me some Guinness.

@alvino- dont be hating that we can drink earlier here..i agree about drinking the good stuff though.. thats why im asking, anything to get away from Coors (maybe its just me but that stuff tastes like ass)..

@LukaszR- thanks for the list, ill have to try some of those out, ive heard the Kieths is fairly good along with Sleeman..

if those dont work out for me its back to the rum lol

HAHA you think that because you can drink earlier in Canada has stopped me from doing it in the US? :p

Yeah...if you think Coors tastes like ass, try Natural Ice or Keystone Light.

haha, of course it dosent stop you, lol... have those laws ever stopped under-age drinking? no, its just stops us from getting the good alcohol(well in my case anyways where we had t either steal the alcohol from our parents, always grabbing the cheapest stuff that they wouldn't miss... or we had to get someone to buy beer with a fake I.D. and they usually grabbed cheap stuff, casue we were too poor to buy good stuff lol)

haha, are those comparable to cat piss?

Back
Top Bottom