Fs: Xfx 7600gt

Spec

Fully Optimized
im asking for best offer. its in very good condition, has not been used strenuously. the gpu comes with its original box and casing... here is a picture, i hope i did it right this time lol
PM Me for my email/phone number if you have any questions.

Here are the specs of the card:
PCIe x16
256mb DDR3
1gb total memory
560mhz clock
1.4ghz memory clock

1210082010mi0.jpg

No sir i dont. im not 18 yet, will be in january, then i will be accepting paypal :D

also i reposted specs at top post.

just from doing a little research, it looks like this card goes for about $100CAD give or take. It is the AGP interface correct? if so, thats what makes it a little pricey.

yeah, its the pci-e version though.

actually i might be able to accept paypal, just looking into paypal real quick.

yeah, its the pci-e version though.

o ok. well i know a buddy who is looking to upgrade his parents video card, and isn't looking to spend a lot, so i'll let him know of this deal. Now how much exactly are you looking to get for this card?

yeah paypal isnt happening till im 18 because i cant do online banking till im 18 so cash only :( sorry.

yeah paypal isnt happening till im 18 because i cant do online banking till im 18 so cash only :( sorry.

i'll let him know, it should be an issue. Ofcourse to make sure he gets the card and you get the money, we'll exchange images of packing slips/receipts.

Back
Top Bottom