Did i just get free beer.... :D :D

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
well i checked the mail today, and i had this large envelope from MooseHead, so i opened it up...and low and behold, i have just received a 4 can pack of MooseHead Lager from MooseHead for x-mas. YAY! i guess i'll be going to the beer store this weekend, perfect timing, i think i'll be enjoying this x-mas gift during Hockey Night in Canada Saturday :D

Just thought i'd brag :D

well i checked the mail today, and i had this large envelope from MooseHead, so i opened it up...and low and behold, i have just received a 4 can pack of MooseHead Lager from MooseHead for x-mas. YAY! i guess i'll be going to the beer store this weekend, perfect timing, i think i'll be enjoying this x-mas gift during Hockey Night in Canada Saturday :D

Just thought i'd brag :D

how did you get the thing in the mail? :O i want it

i swear to god their offices are like down the road from me lol

how did you get the thing in the mail? :O i want it

i swear to god their offices are like down the road from me lol

well i about a year ago i went online to request one of those MooseHead hats they were giving out in the 24 case of beer. So i registered and what not, asked for my hat, and got it. And then, today i get my free beer LOL - other then that, i dunno what else i did :p

well i about a year ago i went online to request one of those MooseHead hats they were giving out in the 24 case of beer. So i registered and what not, asked for my hat, and got it. And then, today i get my free beer LOL - other then that, i dunno what else i did :p

yea that must've been it :p

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <gasp> ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!

Back
Top Bottom