Christmas Wishlist

you would wreck your house with those haha. you'd rock the socks of your neighbors feet

Lets see... I have a 40W setup right now. At full volume I'd have ringing ears. Now take 1000 times that wattage and I might make a few neighbor's ears bleed.

Interesting enough though 100,000W is about enough to give you the same sound volume at an arena as I can get with my 40W system in my room.

Lets see... I have a 40W setup right now. At full volume I'd have ringing ears. Now take 1000 times that wattage and I might make a few neighbor's ears bleed.

Interesting enough though 100,000W is about enough to give you the same sound volume at an arena as I can get with my 40W system in my room.

If you were going to use concert speakers in an home environment, they'd sound terrible. They're meant to be driven hard.

Interesting fact I've learned - most concerts don't drive their speakers above 40%.

It's better to have more headroom.

Especially with concerts and tours, it's cheaper to buy equipment that can withstand your performances than to have to constantly replace a system that's driven too hard night after night.

Well, you need to factor in a bunch of things when purchasing a system for live performances.

It's very different from consumer speakers.

Back
Top Bottom