Replacing my phone...

Im going to be selling my K800i,It's a great phone and everything but for my usage (Games,Multimedia and Web surfing) It doenst *quite* fit the bill.

My Budget is around $150 - $250 AUS.

I Was thinking about the Samsung Blackjack because it's running windows mobile there are quite alot of apps and emulators out there,also it has a QWERTY Keyboard for emails/SMS/MMS Also it has WIFI Which is a big bonus,plus i can get it for $220 Brand new.Also i can get the HTC Touch Dual (I Think thats what its called) Withing my price range if i get it second hand.

One thing that's holding me back is the fact that the phone i get has to be 3G because im with Three (They offer the best and cheapeast pre-paid IMO).

Any Suggestions?

itouch-with-blog.jpg

I Was thinking about the Samsung Blackjack because it's running windows mobile there are quite alot of apps and emulators out there,also it has a QWERTY Keyboard for emails/SMS/MMS

The Samsung Blackjack is a good choice. I had the first generation model with Windows Mobile 5, and it's a pretty decent phone.

Internet Explorer on the Blackjack is pretty poor. You might want to invest in Opera Mobile.

Back
Top Bottom