To the Iphone owners

My dad has one,i have used it quite alot,and i still dont like it...

Although he wont let me Jail break it :D

Pro's:
VERY Good music interface
Good GUI
Nice Screen
Wifi

Con's:
Easy tasks are harder on this phone
Lack of bluetooth options
No MMS
Poor Coverage (Were it should be getting a few bars,its only getting a few)
You are FORCED to use itunes with it

REASON BLUETOOTH is not on it is because it will be on it, if you get me, they have it but its all firmware, gotta update until they release it, it's got wireless who needs bluetooth lol.

your not forced, if you don't want to be forced don't buy it lol, other then that, it's called money making, it's on the market, how else would they make cash? sorry but it's business man.

neo, hi, I'm not arguing with you nor do I hate you, you have some good points, but now best keep them to our selves, I agree with you, Itunes can be abit like, umm wtf do I need this for? lol

yes sure, I used this guide but did not work as I said before, mine don't do it but i read the youtube comments and they seemed to work.

o wait, jail brake link is against the rules, I suggest google.com

sorry

yes sure, I used this guide but did not work as I said before, mine don't do it but i read the youtube comments and they seemed to work.

o wait, jail brake link is against the rules, I suggest google.com

sorry

I don't think its against the rules because its not malicious. Plenty of people post up game mods, etc that allow you to tweak stuff. That's all a jailbreak is. Is a tweak to allow 3rd party software on the phone. There is nothing illegal about jailbreaking an Iphone.

Back
Top Bottom