To the Iphone owners

I'm not being funny Neo but the iphone is simple easy and slick, it's cool, and it's so cheap for the bundle, how can you ever judge them like you have? get an iphone or itouch aand see for yourself, i never really liked ipods or apple, but i did not diss them because i have not tried their gadgets yet, now i own one and man, they truely are amazing and well, sync ringtones, vids, tunes, applications is much much easier if you was to buy a mp3 player.

you see, i have owned a sony mp3 and a touch samsung yp and no way as good as this apple, and no way as easy as apple to get applications on, also music, it's never been easier, you see with usb mp3's where you shove them in and their on your pc and you have to copy paste to get music on and sometimes it's confusing as to where you are with copying, well, itunes destroys that and it's easier to make out what your putting on an taking off.

apple is good.

Im not saying its a crap product,Im just saying i dont like apple or there software,the hardware they put it on are great.That's just my opinion.

Everyone has a right to there opinion :)

yes neo, i thought the same once, but i did not diss them , i got proved wrong, you should buy one and see how simple they are, for the price for an 8gb (150pound) is worth it, it is very good.

only thing i am having problems with is jailbreaking it.

o and let me not forget, i have a bad point to make about them, its slow turning it on.

My dad has one,i have used it quite alot,and i still dont like it...

Although he wont let me Jail break it :D

Pro's:
VERY Good music interface
Good GUI
Nice Screen
Wifi

Con's:
Easy tasks are harder on this phone
Lack of bluetooth options
No MMS
Poor Coverage (Were it should be getting a few bars,its only getting a few)
You are FORCED to use itunes with it

What Outright? Still it's double than a standard phone that can do more.

Yep,Most apple products are overpriced.

how many standard phones have:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/specs.html

tell me.. have you ever used one or are you just making your bias opinion because you 'dont like apple'

personally im very happy with my iphone, the apps are amazing, the maps are great, i love the texting on it, i love being able to carry 66 episodes of family guy, 3/400 songs and 1900 pictures around with me in my pocket.. its an amazing piece of kit, and by a mile worth the money i paid for it... thats your opinion, but if you think like that dont buy one and stay out the thread.

Nope,I Have used my Fathers iPhone,Friend iPhones/iPods and i even owned an ipod,so my opinion is purely based upon my experience with apple products.

I Was simply voicing my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom