To the Iphone owners

I think he was just showing the brands he likes...

Apple has made there products so simple, that to the non-simple minded, they are a total PITA, that's what I hate. Imovie doesnt even have timeline editing...

I stand corrected, he was posting that in every post... I thought he was just showing the brands he does like other then Apple, lol.

The Software on it self is fine,i give them credit for that.

But when it comes to things the SHOULD Be simple like take for an example custom ringtones on the iPhone (I really hate this LOL).

With a normal phone you go into the settings and simply select the Mp3 File you want,But no with the iphone you have to:

-Shorten the Mp3 File to 30 Seconds or less
-Now convert it to M4A
-Change the extension to M4R (I Think thats it)
-Import it into iTunes
-Resync your iPhone

And now it SHOULD Be in the ringtone list in your iPhone.Seriously though,that takes 10 Minutes to get a 30 Second ringtone on your phone.

Now without 3rd party apps you CANT Send a simple file over Bluetooth!

Eligible songs are indicated with a bell icon (
306374_1.jpg
) next to the song name.
Ya know,Out of my fathers 400 songs,NONE of them had a bell next to them? You Know why?

You can create iPhone ringtones from many songs purchased from the iTunes Store.
You have to BUY them first,That's all apple wants,
Money,Money,Money.

If you want you USE a song from a CD or somewhere else,you have to follow that annoying method i outline earlier.

Compared to my earlier phones, the method you outline doesn't seem too annoying.

You're making a mountain out of an anthill here. If that's the only complaint you have on the iPhone, consider yourself lucky.

Nope,i have plenty more gripes that than....

1.Cant Bluetooth anything

2.Cant send an receive MMS's

Thats just to name a few.

EVERY Decent phone out now can atleast send and receive MMS's...

It's just an overpriced P.O.S

Both of which are solved by an email client. :rolleyes:

What happens if someone wishes to send an MMS to you BUT they dont have an email enabled phone?

Honest to god,would you pay More then $500 on a phone that has less features than a $100 phone?

Man,You are one ignorant bastard.

Sorry,You didnt answer my question? Would you spend $500 on a phone that has less features than a $100 phones that has more features?

You are paying for the name.

Back
Top Bottom