To the Iphone owners

^^ Yeah, if it is really made by them, I would go buy one maybe, lol. I have something about me and Apple I dont know if I will ever get over...

Apple products are so expensive, even though the iphone and ipod touch arent bad... Something about Apple I just don't like...

Despite all that, the iPhone has a very strong developer base.
I Was meaning that because apple make the iphone,it's running apple's OS therfore you have to use itunes and the whole viscious apple-life cylcle beings IMO.

I hate apple,I hate itunes.

I Was meaning that because apple make the iphone,it's running apple's OS therfore you have to use itunes and the whole viscious apple-life cylcle beings IMO.

I hate apple,I hate itunes.

i love iphones i love itunes
but vista still pwns mac os
dont hate a company just because you dislike a product

LOL.

Signatures must be setup in your profile and not manually added to your messages to include hyperlinks etc.

http://www.computerforums.org/rules.html
I think he was just showing the brands he likes...

Apple has made there products so simple, that to the non-simple minded, they are a total PITA, that's what I hate. Imovie doesnt even have timeline editing...

I stand corrected, he was posting that in every post... I thought he was just showing the brands he does like other then Apple, lol.

I think he was just showing the brands he likes...

Apple has made there products so simple, that to the non-simple minded, they are a total PITA, that's what I hate. Imovie doesnt even have timeline editing...

Yeah, I admit the current version of iMovie is lacking, but that's why they've left the previous version on the site for download.

Back
Top Bottom