Snow Day...

1999 Ford F-150. 2 Door cab, 4.2L V-6, 5-Speed manual, rear wheel drive.

I think your Ranger weighs about the same as my F-150, its been awhile since I've checked and my memory isn't too great.

My front tires are bald, but I should be getting new ones soon. I also need to get it rebalanced, it pulls to the left really badly and causes the tires to wear unevenly.

I wish I could get ahold of tires like that, but P235/70R16 tires are about 110 a piece at the cheapest, and those look like they would be a lot more than that.

Dude, you dont know until you drive a ranger, lol. I have a 2wd Ranger, regular cab... We are talking 3200lbs with me in it... My old bald tires... terrible. My new General Grabber AT2... DOMINATION!!

grabberat2.jpg

Nice. Looks alot like the BFG AT KO

BFG-TA-KO-Web.jpg

Enjoy them. Grippy tires get fun :D

1999 Ford F-150. 2 Door cab, 4.2L V-6, 5-Speed manual, rear wheel drive.

I think your Ranger weighs about the same as my F-150, its been awhile since I've checked and my memory isn't too great.

My front tires are bald, but I should be getting new ones soon. I also need to get it rebalanced, it pulls to the left really badly and causes the tires to wear unevenly.

I wish I could get ahold of tires like that, but P235/70R16 tires are about 110 a piece at the cheapest, and those look like they would be a lot more than that.
Nah, yours weighs more... decent bit more. It's a half ton pickup, its a lot bigger.

These only cost me $76 a piece. 225/75/R14
Nice. Looks alot like the BFG AT KO

BFG-TA-KO-Web.jpg

Enjoy them. Grippy tires get fun :D
Yup, I wanted those, but they werent made for a 14" rim, and I didnt have money for new rims + the price of BFGs, lol.

Oh jeez a 14'' rim? Man that really limits your options :crap:

Who cares, its almost the same time, which is awesome.

Good thing you went slow, people around here don't have a clue about driving in the snow. I remember I was passed by a guy going pretty fast and I was doing about 20, even that was a little too fast.

o man...you need to come drive here in Brampton Ontario, the people here are such bad drivers, they think because they have SUV's that they own the road.

I remember i was driving along Bramlea road (a main road here in Brampton) and some guy flew by me driving a Cadelac Escalade....so ofcourse i was doing like 40km/h (mind you, we got atleast 30cm of snow) and thought he was crazy for blowing past me. Next thing you know it, i made it to mayfield road...and that exact same car was rolled over in a ditch, and i thought...WOW MORON!!

yeah, crazy drivers these days...just watch out for yourself.

Yeah, I never pass, and I always slow down for turns. Nice and easy driving. Can't drive like it's dry, lol.

it must be nice to have a snowday

all the years i went to school, we never had a snow day, even when we got over a foot of snow, we still went, hell our teachers still made sure we went outside during recess

Well, having a snow day isnt too exciting.... I finally went and bought the Dark Knight, and slept in til 9(not in that order) but it was still really boring... after getting out of normal sleeping routine, it took a whole Monster to wake me up, lol, and a drive in the snow.

I had similar problems until I got a new car:

wildcat1.JPG

Makes quick work out of icy words. And with fuel this cheap its only $100/mile to drive this sucker.

Back
Top Bottom