Don't Buy from HP... Ever

As far as I know, HP will warrant the affected models. I had a friend who had his notebook replaced.

It's ultimately up to them. You should be casting the blame to Nvidia for manufacturing faulty graphics cards. It is them who used cheap materials, not HP.

As far as I know, HP will warrant the affected models. I had a friend who had his notebook replaced.

It's ultimately up to them. You should be casting the blame to Nvidia for manufacturing faulty graphics cards. It is them who used cheap materials, not HP.

Laptop manufacturers have to take full responsibility for the parts that they sell. They choose the parts that they put in their laptops, and consumers pay for them to make that choice. It is not my responsibility as a consumer to make sure all of the parts that they sell me aren't defective.

I totally agree, this is nVidia's fault. But HP knows about this problem and they are so obviously covering it up. HP should sue nVidia for the problem (because a few hundred uninformed consumers can't get ANYWHERE with nVidia, this is HP'S JOB.) and provide free refunds or replacements for everyone with an affected model.

And no, HP released that extended warranty for less than half of the defective models. Thats why I posted 2 links with over 500 responses from people all having the exact same problem not covered in the extended warranty.

Yeah,The thing is in that articale it says the HP Removed some of the posts about the problems that people are having YET They still wont do anything about the problem!

We had a problem with the CPU of a HP Desktop we bought,and the store wouldnt help us,and HP (Even though it was still under warranty) would replace it.

Back
Top Bottom