Christmas: Silly Traditions?

J03

~~~~~~~~
So, Do you have any SILLY, chrismassy traditons?

On XMas day, My family has Baileys on their poridge... It's the one day of the year that I eat that stuff! :D

my neighbours and I organize a road hockey game on christmas day...that goes about 2 hours, and then we go to ones house for Beers :)

Haha far too cold to be playing Hockey, but we in the UK get Christmas at Winter time :p I know some of you won't. How weird is that.

Anyhow, on Christmas day, we all basically wake each other up, and go down and open a present in turn, and then it repeats until all presents are gone, and then food is in order.

...But er... I guess that isn't silly, so...no :p

Haha far too cold to be playing Hockey, but we in the UK get Christmas at Winter time :p I know some of you won't. How weird is that.

Anyhow, on Christmas day, we all basically wake each other up, and go down and open a present in turn, and then it repeats until all presents are gone, and then food is in order.

...But er... I guess that isn't silly, so...no :p
Yeah, We do the same!

Too cold to play hockey? How is that possible? lol
We open presents, then my Mom's family comes over, and we open presents, then we go to visit my dad's side, and open presents, then we just hang out. All my cousins are my age for the most part, so it's a good time.

Used to be on Christmas morning I could never sleep for some reason. Wake up at 3, and then my mind goes crazy... can't go back to sleep. Hate when that happens. Sometimes it happens during the evening when I go to bed too. I can't fall asleep for hours, because my mind just won't STFU, lol. But it used to be a tradition for my body on Christmas morning, lol.

I know I have some, but I have no idea what they are . . . .

Well, I do have Christmas Mishaps. Plently of those . . .
This year were having my Aunt make her homemade Bailey's which is great! One glass and you will be tripping down the stairs in no time XD
I had two last night XD

Back
Top Bottom