Jaguar XKR-S / Subaru Impreza WRX STI?

Well i've never put up with a woman telling me what to do, in my car!

Damn! I picked up 3 girls a couple years ago. One of them I knew but she sat in the back yapping to her mate. The one in the front tried to 'get to know me'. I eventually told my mate to swap places with the bird in the front cause she was so big I couldn't see out the left side!

She didn't like it but f**k, it's my car.

Thats why I choose what ever car I like, not what others think I should have.

hahahaha :D nice one mate :) Well i think that i started to get "seriously" involved in relationships from early ages....at least now i can live again :cool: I'm still only 23, you know ;) i've got the whole time in the world

Well some ppl need cars to chase after girls :) another ppl dont give a f**k about women - they care about adrenaline... For example, ppl like me have their head filled with female bull$hit all day long for the last 8 yrs....do i want to get late with girls, no thanks mate...once you start living with a woman, you gonna understand, and i think that most of the guys in here who had been living with their gfs for more than 5 yrs like me, will understand me!!!
Women complain too much....If the car is luxury, they will wanna be in it to check the mirrors, seats, etc....but if it have a "ugly" look like the Subu, they won't bother, as you said urself.....So i would go for the nice and adrenaline environment on the street, rather than: "baby, slow down....baby change the music....baby i'm cold can u close the window, baby can you not smoke in the car.....etc, etc......" f0king bollocks man!!! Women = destroyers of male pleasure

Jaguars will still give you plenty of adrenaline.

HAHA! Actually, you'd be surprised how many women actually drive properly. Go to Japan...quite a lot of them know how to actually drift and it isn't your Need for Speed pussyshit drifting either. It's proper Touge course drifting.

Jaguars will still give you plenty of adrenaline.

HAHA! Actually, you'd be surprised how many women actually drive properly. Go to Japan...quite a lot of them know how to actually drift and it isn't your Need for Speed pussyshit drifting either. It's proper Touge course drifting.
dude, i'd love some woman to teach me how to properly drift :D

dude, i'd love some woman to teach me how to properly drift :D

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2008/11/21/video-gt-gt-the-drift-girl-and-her-skyline.aspx

Yea,

Stronger torque converters, Increased oil pressure lines, Big cooling rads, Modded Auto box's ECU's...

:rolleyes:

Or you can just get a car with an actual SMG gearbox.

Yes, it isn't as "fun" since you don't need to use a clutch pedal and the shifting is sequential rather than the traditional "H-gate" but there is a reason why Formula 1 teams use SMG gearboxes. They're simply faster at shifting and you can always keep your hands on the steering wheel.

This is semi-related, but my friend let me drive his Cobb Stage 2 07 STi today. My car is so boring now.

Cobb stage 2 tune, intake, exhaust, ACT clutch, alcohol injection, aftermarket sway bars, and springs. It was off the alcohol.

The thing is quick, I'm surprised he let me drive it. I really like boost now :D

Back
Top Bottom