can anyone help me please

nosignal1

Baseband Member
Okay, I'm having a really annoying problem, I've been getting firefox popups all the time, even when im not using firefox, they are just ads, but i have no idea why they keep coming up. I went through my program files and noticed I had a couple folders that shouldnt have been there, one of which was named "microsoft anti virus" is this some sort of adware or spyware? can anyone help me please

Download AVG Free and do a scan. Delete all the warnings and viruses (if any) it gives.

okay i installed avg and ran a scan then after it was finished i said delete all unhealed objects, or something to that extent, but still i keep getting popups from firefox, not as frequently as before but i'm still getting them. any other ideas?

okay i've just finished running spybot adaware and ccleaner but im still getting the popups.

when you say to do it in safe mode do you mean restart my computer in safe mode? or is there a safe mode within the program?

restart your computer...and boot in safemode. But first install the program in the regular mode.

okay, sorry if that was a bit of a stupid question. I just installed the program and am going to restart and scan my computer now.

Back
Top Bottom