The Member photos

moments in the life of Ð88 (mostly fitting for our current topic of drinking ;))

n539700979_1176273_7830.jpg

n539700979_1175876_8683.jpg

n810945390_3769169_4609.jpg

n810945390_3769431_962.jpg

For me, beer is all about the drinking experience. It's no fun if you're just in it to get drunk and wasted. You drink it to enjoy food, company or just life.

Man, i didn't say that i like getting drunk with beer!!! I said that at the time the pic was taken, that bottle was the closest type of alc next to me ;) I hate being drunk from sparkling alcohol.....it gets you screwed big time. If i would want to get drunk, i would use Jack Daniel's, or Finlandia :)

If you boys wanna drink hard, come drink in Nashville with me and some of my crew it will blow your mind...

I love me some beer haha ;)

If you boys wanna drink hard, come drink in Nashville with me and some of my crew it will blow your mind...

In my country, Bulgaria, there is a alcohol of 65-80% depending on the brewing of it :) It is called RAKIA..... the good thing about it is that is made 100% out of fruits....absolutely no other chemical ingredients. And also it is proven that it widen your blood vessels. Thats why ppl in Bulgaria live loong ages ;) My grandpa is 76, and every morning at 6:30 AM he goes for a 2 km walk around the town :) i wish i can last that long :D

Eh...not after the Predators got thrashed like that by the Blues.

Just kidding.

In my country, Bulgaria, there is a alcohol of 65-80% depending on the brewing of it :) It is called RAKIA..... the good thing about it is that is made 100% out of fruits....absolutely no other chemical ingredients. And also it is proven that it widen your blood vessels. Thats why ppl in Bulgaria live loong ages ;) My grandpa is 76, and every morning at 6:30 AM he goes for a 2 km walk around the town :) i wish i can last that long :D

Yeah, that's why some people drink a glass of wine every night. Plenty of antioxidants.

Eh...not after the Predators got thrashed like that by the Blues.

Just kidding.

Yeah, that's why some people drink a glass of wine every night. Plenty of antioxidants.
I cant sleep propperly after drinking red wine!

Back
Top Bottom