College Letters

Sinonymous

In Runtime
Okay I'm a bit creeped out. Should I be? I've been getting snail mail and
e-mails to enter Columbia Univerisity's Computer Science and Engineering programs after I graduate. (I'm a freshman) I want to know how they got my e-mail. I don't remember filling out my e-mail on anything. But it's obvious to tell it's from my high school because been asked to represent my high school in some confrence.:confused: Should I be afraid???

Look up their phone number and ask for the dean of admissions. Explain what is going on and ask for verification of its validity.

I got about 10-15 college letters a week in the mail... All ads I hardly ever even looked at... Sometimes I would get like 10 in one day.

Counselor probably gave it to them, maybe you put it in a test or something. I receive a crap load of e-mails/letters. At the beginning I liked them, now they're just annoying. I'm saving them all up to my senior year (next year). Then during Christmas I'll make a tree out of all the paper they've used sending me letters.

If you put your email down on the SAT/PSAT then colleges get your info through that. I used to get tons of letters, about the same amount as superman.

i used to get them back in high school.
They were from the schools i chose from the ACT/Plan tests.

Back
Top Bottom