ok i need a computer for everyday use.

The suggested board by zKilla does have a 700 southbridge. You're good to go. My board is weird deal. First I ordered the Biostar A2+ A770. They sent me the A2+ TA770 which I just noticed a week or so ago. Next CPU-z lists it as SB700. Newegg says SB600. I'm confused. I was quite glad that they gave me a present though.

The suggested board by zKilla does have a 700 southbridge. You're good to go. My board is weird deal. First I ordered the Biostar A2+ A770. They sent me the A2+ TA770 which I just noticed a week or so ago. Next CPU-z lists it as SB700. Newegg says SB600. I'm confused. I was quite glad that they gave me a present though.

wow that is abit confusing.

alright, well like i said above, i'm ordering this stuff tomorrow after work, so once i get it all setup and all, i will be sending you a PM and we'll start the OC'ing tutorials :)

Do you use msn by anychance...if so add my addy
lukaszr at mac dot com

i don't want to confuse or delay your purchase, BUT www.directcanada.com offers free shipping for orders over $300. I just ordered my computer from them a month and a half ago, and all was good. All the parts came nice a safe. The prices seemed a bit cheaper than newegg as well. Is their a reason why no one else suggests directcanada, cause when i ordered everything was fine. Good luck with whatever you do.

i don't want to confuse or delay your purchase, BUT www.directcanada.com offers free shipping for orders over $300. I just ordered my computer from them a month and a half ago, and all was good. All the parts came nice a safe. The prices seemed a bit cheaper than newegg as well. Is their a reason why no one else suggests directcanada, cause when i ordered everything was fine. Good luck with whatever you do.

thank you for your suggestion. i have seen that site before and actually purchased a couple things off them. Before i purchase i still am going to look around for the parts, and directcanada will be one of them...i want to make sure i get the best deal on all my parts. But some of the parts i want aren't there on that site, so i'll be ordering from newegg.ca :)

Back
Top Bottom