What would you use these for...

Can you game on them? haha. Kidding. I think I am going to buy one. They'd be pretty bad ass.

I would rather get a sony mini notebook because it has the power of a regular notebook to play relativly fair games, movies, and music. But it is very umm... expensive... mildly.

Same here. Then I thought about those laser keyboards that they make for pcs, and I'm not sure if they make them for USB.

I'd need tactile feedback if I was using this to type on. I don't like using a touchscreen on anything bigger than a phone.

I would rather get a sony mini notebook because it has the power of a regular notebook to play relativly fair games, movies, and music. But it is very umm... expensive... mildly.

That's in a different class altogether. If you were browsing in that category, you'd find the Lenovo Thinkpad X300 or the Apple MacBook Air. All of which are pretty expensive.

I'd need tactile feedback if I was using this to type on. I don't like using a touchscreen on anything bigger than a phone.

yeah, I guess that wouldn't be the most comfortable thing ever. But how BA would that be to pull that out in a business meeting?

But how BA would that be to pull that out in a business meeting?

Considering people use expensive ultraportable notebooks during meetings with excessively long batteries, you'd look pretty pathetic carrying one of these in a business meeting.

Back
Top Bottom