Harvard Dance video!! Crazy People!!

YES!! We had hardly anyone at the dance, it was a terrible turnout... My friend Ryan and I were the DJs, Ryan is the kid that threw his hat in the air, lol. I wasnt in the video.
It was a fundraiser for our class, and even the 30+ kids in the class, Ryan and I did most of the work, and we had about 10 other people show up and do no work, and another 2 or 3 that just worked concessions...

This wasn't your winter dance, I hope. At our school, the homecoming turn-out was pretty low compared to my date's school.

It wasnt homecoming, that was in October. That's in the nicer/bigger gym. Much bigger turnout for that, lol.
This one, there was a B-ball game going on at the same time, that got rescheduled.
We are helping out in another dance in Febuary, a morp dance. And then Ryan and I are DJing another dance in January too!!

Right, but that wasn't your winter dance though was it? Winter dance at our school usually has a slightly lower turnout than Homecoming. My point was that if that indeed was the winter dance, it would be pretty sad.

Umm, it was one winter dance I guess. We dont have a special one like Homecoming, we just have dances once a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom