Jaguar XKR-S / Subaru Impreza WRX STI?

No you're wrong, read the specs, straight from Subaru.

http://www.subaru.com/shop/overview.jsp?model=IMPREZAWRX&trim=STI

Okay, my mistake, 305hp. Still not enough to get around a 420hp jag.
I apologise for the misunderstanding, i was talking about a little bit tuned version from the video i posted in the Walpaper section :( And to all of you Jag lovers, I also respect this car, but probably because i'm at the age where i still like drifting, i prefer the awd and the smooth wet british streets after 22:00 (because usually after 22:00 the streets gets wet due to either rain, or mist, or fog, you name it :D :p )

And btw i wasn't talking about the 2009 model, Tommy, the new models are not that good, we're talking about the 1998 (i think it was called B28 or B20, might be wrong) or the 2004 one....i dislike the 2006 and the 2009 --> 2 much electronics

...this is the dumbest poll ever. How can you even compare these cars? They're in totally different classes.

^^ Exactly. Jag is nothing special anymore anyway. They used to be nice handmade cars, not any more though.

Jaguar.

torqueomata1649dv0.jpg

jaguarxkrs2bignf4.jpg

...this is the dumbest poll ever. How can you even compare these cars? They're in totally different classes.

Agreed. Like I said in my first post, they're completely different cars. One is a AWD rally homologation production car and the other is a Grand Touring car. Completely different.

lol, you could try and switch them... Subu with a little engine mod could hold its on in a race with a Jag on Jag turf, but, a Jag in a race on Sub turf... it would just fall apart, lol.

Back
Top Bottom