Problems with GTA IV

yep :)
i was a bit worried when i got the drunk cam and acceleration thing, but they soon patched it up :D rock* did a bad job of securing this game.

yep :)
i was a bit worried when i got the drunk cam and acceleration thing, but they soon patched it up :D rock* did a bad job of securing this game.

the studio that ported it from xbox 360 to pc (rockstar toronto) is literally 5 minutes from my house. i should go yell at them.

Yeah it is ported isn't it? I wonder why it took so long to come put after the 360 and ps3 versions. Does this mean you can take the save games from xbox 360 and use them on pc?

i doubt it. each console has a different save format, but you may be able to convert it. i dont have a clue.

GTA3 + VC + SA all were released on ps2, etc, before the PC . not exactly sure why. maybe because they know people will buy it twice, as they want the PC version for online play, etc.

i doubt it. each console has a different save format, but you may be able to convert it. i dont have a clue.

GTA3 + VC + SA all were released on ps2, etc, before the PC . not exactly sure why. maybe because they know people will buy it twice, as they want the PC version for online play, etc.

pc version is released later because they want to make money from the console versions first. if they released pc version at the same time, they would loose money because everyone would download/pirate it

if you have the legal version then yea.
@borat, exactly. if it was released on pc at the same time then they would either buy just 1 legal copy or download the pc version. if it comes out later then will buy the console version then either buy the pc version or pirate it.

Does anyone know when a patch will be released to fix non pirate related problems?? I heard GTAIV was loaded with bugs to get sorted out and it doesn't run well at even low settings for alot of people

Back
Top Bottom