Jaguar XKR-S / Subaru Impreza WRX STI?

Fabric1601

In Runtime
Ok, recently we had a discussion which i decided to elaborate into poll.
Which one do u prefer in terms of Sports car for pure power?
Please note that we are not talking about comfortability of the vehicle, or different models Subarus or Jags :p

Lets just keep the options within those 2 cars :) I asked specifically between those two cars :p its because we had a discussion in the wallpaper thread, you might check it :D
You said you wanted to know what the best was for pure power?
Jag: 420hp
sti: 296hp

I think the answer is pretty clear which one has more power.

Now in terms of handling, I'd take the AWD STI for sure. But, you didn't ask about handling.

Now in terms of handling, I'd take the AWD STI for sure. But, you didn't ask about handling.

ok in a race, the jag would probably win in a long circuit race, but if we did a drag race...the STI would OWN the jag. Think, the jag is front wheel drive correct? therefore it floors the shit out of engine, but there will be a loss of acceleration cause it'll drift or burn out slighty.
A wrx STI....can rev the engine to redline....pop the clutch....and DAM that thing will only shoot off without any lose...trust me...4 wheel drive makes a MASSIVE difference.

ma man!!!! :D :p

looks like me and you are on the same page :D

ok here is my subaru

PB130199.jpg

PB130200.jpg

Not only is that one sexy looking car, but it doesn't look like its got much power eh...well you are WRONG! I take civics, Mitsubishi's, nissans, and many other cars at red lights. Thats a 5 speed manual with 8000rpm redline...and trust me....she flies.

I dare someone to take me with that....heck, i'll race anything even after a nice solid winter snow fall.

You have it wrong here mate,
We are talking about 296 bhps is the Impreza WRX,
we are talking about WRX STI ® which is approx. 520 bhps

Back
Top Bottom