Windows media player wont add my songs too library!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reinstalled windows yesterday,then installed media player 11,and it wont add my Music library,i have 700 songs,and it will only add 30,everything is in WMA or MP3.media Portal (freeware version) will add the songs to its libray.Why wont media player (Any suggestions for a better media player would be good too)

Mine does this also, ive found the only way i managed to get it to find the files was to tell it to monitor the directory, or if that didnt work the whole drive! But a mate of mine recently recommended WINAMP. I used to use it years ago and hated it, its got better tho and apparantly sounds better and the library function is also much easier to use and more stable than WMP!.

First thing i would suggest, is to make sure everything is upto date as you have done a clean install.

Are all the tracks definately ok, not corrupt or anything? Also, some programs have problems with the ID3 tags, so maybe check them aswell

SAME PROBLEM HERE
I hate how the windows player has to "search" for all music files...and of course it sucks at searching. I suggest using some other media player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom