360 Game

Prince of Persia is supposed to be really good and I'm really loving the art style.

I heard Mirror's Edge was a decent game cause the gameplay was a lot like Assassin's Creed where it was pretty repetitive, but the music and environments are so nicely done. From what I got after playing the ME demo, it was a pretty good game, worth it in my opinion.
He wants games that aren't on PC. (Mirror's edge isn't out yet, but it will be in about a month.)

You could try Ace combat 6 or maybe beautiful katamari, but I don't know what to tell you. Most good 360 exclusives are on the PC as well, with gears2 and halo3 being the big exceptions.

Maybe the new banjo kazooie game?

yeah, its pretty hard. I pretty much gave up, and instead of getting a game, maybe use it towards a new MP3 player.
Or i can stop being cheap, and spend the extra $10 for a 360 game...
the 360 is a bad investment for me...

Personally, I think I enjoy 360 games more. It's just my preference though. Although I do think companies spend more time on console products. You just see too many PC games these days that seem unfinished.

Personally, I think I enjoy 360 games more. It's just my preference though. Although I do think companies spend more time on console products. You just see too many PC games these days that seem unfinished.

It's also a lot more convenient. You just pop in the game disc and you play the game with great graphics and a good framerate. With the PC you always have to worry if your hardware can handle it or whatnot. Gets rather tedious after a while...

Back
Top Bottom