Selling computer locally, how much could I get?

Cabbs

Golden Master
I'm gonna sell a gaming PC locally and wanted to know how much I should ask. Just the computer itself, no operating system, monitor, speakers, keyboard, or mouse.

Looking for serious answers.

Specs:

Case: Modded Antec 900
Power Supply: Enermax Noisetaker 600W
Motherboard: Asus Commando
CPU: Lapped E6300
RAM: 2x1GB Corsair XMS2 4-4-4-12 2.1V
GPU: EVGA 8800GTS 320MB cooled by HR-03+
HDD: Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM

Pics:

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

I set a 15 second shutter and the paper fell accidentally while I took it, so that's why it looks like there are two.

IMG_2620.jpg

i would check the current price for each part, then charge maybe $50 more or so.
Or you have ask for an offer.

That comes out to around $700 though, and that seems really high for an old-ish computer.

That comes out to around $700 though, and that seems really high for an old-ish computer.

Pics with username, read the rules. I'll be real nice and even leave this up for an hour since you seem to be checking this thread.

Pics with username, read the rules. I'll be real nice and even leave this up for an hour since you seem to be checking this thread.

i dont think hes selling this to anybody on this forum.

i would check the current price for each part, then charge maybe $50 more or so.
Or you have ask for an offer.

Take the 700 and divide by 3. Take the answer, 233.33 and double it.

I just depreciated the value by 1/3. Which is fair if it's under a year old. Over a year and the value is figured by 1/2. 350.00

Back
Top Bottom