Saitek II or Saitek Slim Keyboard?

i wouldn't because the font on the keys wear off easily after a couple months or so.

Yea, I was thinking about that. Even though I don't look at the keys when I type I would like the letters to be labeled.

Is there any other keyboard you would recommend?

Yea, I was looking through the top products and I saw that along with the G11. It looks like a lot of people like the G11 and I was thinking about that too.

I still got my transformer case too but I'm going to be replacing the fans with non-LED fans and sticking in two 12" blue Cold Cathode lights and two 4" red lights in the front. Green is so stupid in the front T_T

That problem isn't there anymore on the new keyboards. If you do get one of the older ones, make sure it isn't blue. The red ones do fine.

i got the Red Saitek Slim.
I had it for almost a year, and it works great, the font keys never wore off.

I have the Cyborg. I use this for about 5+ hours a day. Then again, my keys are laser etched. But, it's a great keyboard. My friend has a red Saitek. It's doing fine, and he pounds the keyboard while playing games, haha.

Well, I ordered the G11. I really like the 60+ Macro options I can setup, but don't know if I will ever use 60+ Macros XD

I also ordered two 6ft USB Extensions just in case. My mouse is anoying as the wire is WAY too short.

Also got a 4GB Flash Drive that I'm going to use for Readyboost. I'll post up some of the results of it.

Back
Top Bottom