Itouch

i would not suggest it man, if you want to get the touch cheaper than retail you can try looking on ebay, people sell some on ebay that are still in the box unwrapped and everything. I got a touch, something very nice to have.

I don't know that it looks that bad. If you have any doubts call them and clear it up, if they sound shady then shop elsewhere.

I wouldn't suggest ebay though unless you buy it from a reputable seller who guarantees the product to be as advertised and in working condition. And usually those guys sell them for close to retail.

I wouldn't trust buying much on ebay, expecially electronics.

Yeah, I just called them up and they want some "passcode". I don't know I think your right about this. Alright :rolleyes:

Just curious, what is the difference between the ipod touch 1st gen and 2nd gen? Are there actually decent improovements? I don't like apple, but the ipod touch is decently priced IMO...

i have no idea, i have the first gen. I can update mine to the new 2.2 iphone update which is what i got, same thing any other gen touch can do. not really sure i guess, something you ask apple.

Just curious, what is the difference between the ipod touch 1st gen and 2nd gen? Are there actually decent improovements? I don't like apple, but the ipod touch is decently priced IMO...

The only difference apprently between the two is that the 2nd generation has a built in speaker (so dont need headphones all the time) and volume button on the side.

So I dont think these improvments really qualify apple to stick a price tag of roughly £150+ on the 8gb version when the 1st gen model i have seen selling in sales for £100-£110

Back
Top Bottom