Cooler Master V8 ???

If you're gonna spend that much get a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme.

Techmaster05,
Although it's a good looking and the specs on it are not too bad, it's way too heavy. Tipping the scales at 1.91 lbs, that a lot of torque in a small foot print. Might be ok for a horizontal build but a vertical build might have some problems.

I got the XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 for my new build. Works great. It's big but pretty light and it's only $37. You might consider it.

Techmaster05,
Although it's a good looking and the specs on it are not too bad, it's way too heavy. Tipping the scales at 1.91 lbs, that a lot of torque in a small foot print. Might be ok for a horizontal build but a vertical build might have some problems.

yea thats what im scared of if i was to get this, i wouldnt want to wake up one day seeing it laying at the buttom of my case if for some reason the screws broke or something for some odd reason, anything can happen. Im still looking for something else though and i do not want to spend $400 on a good water cooling kit which is un-necessary.

XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 does not look to bad luca but i dont really trust clip ons to much. I feel safer having my coolers screwed in

yea thats what im scared of if i was to get this, i wouldnt want to wake up one day seeing it laying at the buttom of my case if for some reason the screws broke or something for some odd reason, anything can happen. Im still looking for something else though and i do not want to spend $400 on a good water cooling kit which is un-necessary.
It uses a retention bracket, that's never going to happen. But like Cabbs said, if you can spend that much on an air cooler, pick up a TRUE.

Back
Top Bottom