Youtube video

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
what is it with people being completely silent in youtube videos. they dont say a single word its weird. and they put words on the screen, like it wouldnt have been easier saying it

whenever you watch youtube videos you never wonder why the person recording doesnt say a single thing and puts words on the screen.

to me i always thought they didnt say anything because sometimes they have heavy accents and stuff. they would rather make it easier to put the words on the screen so everyone wouldnt be leaving them comments like what did you mean when you said this...or this. thats the way i understood it. sometimes i listen to kids were there accent is so bad you cant understand them and you wish they would put words. thats my two cents and im sticking to it.

idk i always found it liked this. but then again i really use youtube for help like tutorials and crap

lol for instance borat didnt say a single word in those videos on vimeo. i would have been like eggin on my dogs

Some people are self conscious about talking. You will notice most of the people who don't talk don't show up on camera except maybe there hands.
The person might be mute.
There camera might not have a microphone or there microphone might be broken.
The whole accent idea.

There are quite a few reasons why someone might not talk during an on-line video. :)

Back
Top Bottom