£££ Looking to hire....

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I'm aiming to build a small team of experienced web designers and graphic designers to lay in wait for work from my website DualServe UK. Formally just a webhosting company we're expanding to market our design services. I need graphic designers and web designers. Experience is absolutely neccessary and will need to be demonstrated. Licenses should be held in Dreamweaver and Flash preferably. Reason being we offer flash banners for design and i use Dreamweaver for my web building.

Money....
Obviously if and when work comes in, at times where it is completed to a high standard these employees will be paid in cash over PayPal. Work wont necessarily be regular but workers will NEED to be reliable and be able to communicate in a friendly manner with clients.

All interested parties should post a short CV(resumé) here.

P.S. As an idea of pay we charge website builds at £10 a page you would be receiving a negotiable percentage of that depending on the quality of your work and what you've done for us. Graphic work rates vary massively, but again will be negotiable and based on the quality of your work.

not sure if you still need one but if you are ever looking into my services i require 50% up front of the full price to insure that i dont complete the site half way and the customer randomly decides to cancel the order. Not sure how much you guys pay because i will only understand USD.

If you want to see my portfolio, it can be see at the link in my signature, Thank You.

ummmmmmm ? what did i do lol or did you report the guy that posted this ? if you reported me thats clearly unfair and stupid and I will contact an admin about this if this reporting stuff does anything. I did not do anything wrong, this thread wasnt even on the second page.

I'm reporting the fact that you replied to the thread of 30+ days of inactivity. It will not affect your membership, but the thread will most likely be locked. Please see the quote from the forum rules for more information.

Forum Rules said:
You are not allowed to bring up threads dating from 30 days or more. A moderator can decide whether to close it or not if it's between 20-29 days. After, it's an automatic lock.

well as long as it does not affect me, im fine, go ahead lock it. Im new to this forum and im not exactly going to go out and read all the rules right away.

I don't want to come across as an asshole, BUT.....

Signatures must be kept to a maximum of five lines. Signatures will be measured at a resolution of 1280x1024. Signatures found to be too long will be deleted for the member to re-type in an acceptable manner.

Just keeping an eye out for ya. :)

Back
Top Bottom