Christmas Wishlist

I would get a standard Def mini DV camcorder. I have a Canon Elura 80, you could probably pick up a canon elura 90 for $180 now. If it was like $80 that camera would be an ok buy... DV camcorders are the best though. Those harddrive ones are usually terrible... DV is about as close as you can get to real film in the consumer industry. Some professional movies can pull off HD camcorders, but usually in the industry they use real film. DV is about as close as you can get, so get a standard def DV camcorder if you really want to make videos.

Yeah, don't get that camera. That looks really terrible. Maybe it's the video player, but it had a crappy framerate, and far from HD. My friend has an HD miniDV camcorder. Canon HV30 I think. Now that's a nice Camera. ALong with the proper equipment, a nice heavy duty tripod, and a shoulder mount, we can make some great shots. All we need is a shotgun mic.

the hv30 is an amazing camera for the price (around 800)

This :D

http://www.hardcorecomputer.com/

Capture-2.jpg

My mom just gave me a $350 budget I could spend online for my own Christmas presents, and so far I got a few little things, fans, Lights for case, 750GB HDD, new Keyboard.

On amazon I'm going with a nice DDR Dance pad so I can play stepmania on my PC here XD

I need a few more idea's for presents here, any suggestions?

My mom just gave me a $350 budget I could spend online for my own Christmas presents, and so far I got a few little things, fans, Lights for case, 750GB HDD, new Keyboard.

On amazon I'm going with a nice DDR Dance pad so I can play stepmania on my PC here XD

I need a few more idea's for presents here, any suggestions?

i got a pc dance mat. got bored of it. mainly because it kept slipping and i dont really have an ideal place to set it all up.

Back
Top Bottom