Cell phone jammers

The reason that cell phone jammers are illegal is because of potential interference with police/ambulance/fire brigade radio equipment.

Regardless of the schools policy on mobiles that man is potentially putting many lives at risk.

I doubt it, to be honest. I'm not doubting what YOU said, I'm doubting that the sub ACTUALLY bought in a cell phone jammer...

well i literally had no signal for most of the class period and usually i have full bars no problem. and he wrote it and admitted that he did

hmm maybe he did if he did admit to it i would tell your school and let them know that its completely illegal and he shouldnt be doing that

or if you where in the same block as a physics/science class they could have been doing an experriment or using equpent that inadvertently blocked your signal

Sometimes I loose signal in my first period class.

Sometimes I have full strength.

Not sure what the variables are or why.

The reason that cell phone jammers are illegal is because of potential interference with police/ambulance/fire brigade radio equipment.

The frequencys are very different and the cell phone jammers out there are quite low power so they don't really pose a problem to police/ambulance/fire radio.

Although you are very unlikely to be caught because of the difficulty of tracking the location of the jammer signal to a direct point and the size of the units making 'em really easy to hide.

You get three people around a cellphone jammer and they are easy as hell to triangulate. Would be easier than triangulating wireless network.

The frequencys are very different and the cell phone jammers out there are quite low power so they don't really pose a problem to police/ambulance/fire radio.
I'm just saying that is why the jammers are banned. Federal jurisdiction purveys an image that the jammers could potentially cause interference with the radio signals of emergency services vehicles. Whilst it might not be a risk, it's better to be safe than sorry. Also emergency services personnel often carry cell phones and also jamming cell phone signals means in the case of an emergency you cant phone 999 to tell them, cell phone jammers have the potential to put lives at risk, they are therefore illegal.

You get three people around a cellphone jammer and they are easy as hell to triangulate. Would be easier than triangulating wireless network.
True but without hardware to track the blocking of a signal in the hands of 3 people you cant. Police don't carry that kind of hardware on them in multiple units.

Back
Top Bottom